Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Question!! How do you guys feel about listening to music while playing? In QP, Comp,...

S

Sherida Reed

Question!! How do you guys feel about listening to music while playing? In QP, Comp, and Arcade modes. Helpful or hindering? Why?
Note: When playing sound from two apps in the same pair of headphones.

M

Max Rindt

Offen helps imo... Hypes Up or chills down ... If you lose Go for chill music :D Like japanese anti-salt-yoga stuff

S

Sherida Reed

IMO: If you’re using your tv to play music and your headphones to play in game sound it should work out, but if you’re using headphones for both (no matter how well you think you play regardless) it will effect your ability to hear things around you and your overall ability to play.

K

KyriaKos Kinatidis

i usually have youtube playing on my phone when playing, but for comp i close everything and put headphones

E

Evan Landry

As long as you’re the only one who can hear then do you.

J

James Long

I turn game music off and always have my own music playing on almost all my games, really low volume tho

C

Cameron Webb

No music whatsoever,
It makes it harder to hear feetsteps

J

Javier Huerta

It's overwatch. There's no need to sound whore the game.

E

Eric Grove

I watch TV while I play games. I hope video games implement some kind of voice to text technology in the future so that I don't miss stuff.

A

Annette Tapia

if i dont QP/ Aracade i got my music up high or low but comp usually I don't play any if i do its very low haha

J

Joshua Otis

No wonder I lose most of my matches all you scrubs have music playing when you should be listening to flanks and footsteps, bad! Bad baddies!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom