Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Question for the builders out there. Anyone know what structures cost to the build...

C

Cam Drain

Question for the builders out there. Anyone know what structures cost to the build limit? Like full grown plant x are considered 2 structures and I read somewhere on here that behemoths are 30 and all metal structures cost 2. But what about giant metal hatchframes as everyone uses them instead of catwalks? What about dinogates? Has anyone found or made a list? If not let’s make one in the comments.

B

Brandon Kilian

No idea about anything else because I'm shit at building but people use giant hatchframes because it's very easy to exploit catwalks by just walking under them

D

Devin MacNeil Trivett

I'm pretty sure they updated full grown plant x to count as 30 now

W

Willzaa Turk Irwin

People use hatchframes because the turrets aren’t effected to badly by the blind spot, doubt it’s due to build limits

J

Jeremiah Walker

He wasn't asking about the differenc3 between the two he wants to know what different structures give what amount of cost

Z

Zach Gates

Everything counts as 1. Regardless of the size. The only exception I've come apon is the plant x which currently counts as 2.

N

Nathan Newark

your a nerd

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom