Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Question … How does weapon damage work in this game?? Some weapons are shit in PvP but...

• Thread starter Daniel Grewen Grewdahl
  • Start date
D

Daniel Grewen Grewdahl

Question … How does weapon damage work in this game?? Some weapons are shit in PvP but ok in PvE and vice versa. Anyone knows how it works??

D

Daytona Oglesby

You have to factor in that in PvP, you have people who can change their stats wearing different armor. Meaning they could have more or less resistance to the guns your trying to use. Pve I don't know much about how the creatures work, other then some have more heath then others.

D

Danny Caldwell

I think like in pve the weapon power level plays a larger part. Obviously in pvp level advantage is disabled making the stats as they say. However in pvp there are several things to factor. Weapon , rate of fire, damage , and even accuracy personal , and weapon spacific . As well as damage resistance. IMHO it is all personal preference. If you aren't that good with a hand cannon Better Devils will do you no good. There is a current META , and they may have some numbers to back them up as far as dps , but what will actually make a weapon good is for one to compliment your play style. I know elemental dmg does better for some factions than others , and Kanetic being middle of the road. Depending on the bad guy the amount of dmg resistance varies by value target. That being said a 335 weapon is going to naturally do more damage than a 200 per say. Again pvp this is disabled , and the weapons are as the stats say plus player modifications like reload speed for instance. I hope I didnt butcher this lol. I think I understand it to be this way.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom