Contact advertising [email protected]

Pubg, is it worth it? Did the bugs ever get worked out? I was never interested in it...

T

Tim Woodworth

Pubg, is it worth it? Did the bugs ever get worked out? I was never interested in it until I watched a video of the gameplay today. It actually looks really fun.

R

Robbie Whathadhappendwas Jones

I thought I wouldn’t dig it but I’m already addicted to it. I just got it two weeks ago and seems more bugs are fixed. I like the fact that’s it’s more realistic and you don’t dye every 30 seconds and there are NO re-spawns. LOVE IT

A

Anthony Parks

I honestly prefer it over Fortnite

D

Daniel José

When it came out I kinda hated it but now I love it . It is really worth it . If you have any doubts ask a friend to borrow you the acc so o can try it. The cheapest place you can get pubg is on cdkeys .

J

Joe Blank

Love it. Mainly with friends.

T

Taiyon Demyers

It's best played on PC. If you're going for the xbox version tho I would wait until it's out of preview.

T

Tyler Ishee

it won't load properly the first time, but once textures are cached it's fine. playing duos is a ton of fun. i play solo as well but it'll make your heart skip a beat when you get sniped, haha.

W

Wouter Bolderdijk

I love it. Been playing every day for the past 6 months, now 500hrs in. But i have to admit, solo can get boring, squads with friends is where the fun is at!

R

Robbie Whathadhappendwas Jones

Turn the volume ALL the way up when playing and I swear you’ll jump out your seat and shit all over the place once you get hit. It goes from total quiet and no one around, then BAM you’re dead. It’s awesome, LoL.

G

Greg Abney

The controls/looting are still a but clunky, but most of the bugs have been worked out from what I've seen. They are working on cheaters next. They are almost at the point that I am fully happy with the game.

S

Sean Wilson

Tim it’s a lot of fun mate, I’ve put in over 300 hours n still not had a ‘chicken dinner’ gotta say tho mate it’s still fun being shite

N

Nick Shin

Its been my go to. Prefer it over fornite. In my opinion

A

Adam Edmondson

Still quite a bit of hackers though

J

Josh Dowling

Aloootttt better than what it was 6 months ago. Also check out islands of nyne if you're looking for a battle royale style game specifically

D

Derek Pole

Buy it, no regrets

J

Jordan Miller

Buy it will link up

C

Chris Bizarro

It's getting soo much better as time goes on. It's a good time to jump on. The added some key features that make the game more playable

E

Evan Peiris

well , you will hide and do stuff to get to top 10 perhaps then will get killed by a hacker everytime lol. worst developer ever , worst optimization.

Α

Αλέξης Πεχλιβανίδης

if u have atleast one friend that plays it go for it , if u dont think about it one more time :p

D

Daniele Riboli

I don't like fortnite it's too unrealistic, pubg and rainbow six siege are good however it's better if you have friends to play with.
My favourite gamer is still Arma 3, most realistic game ever

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom