Contact advertising [email protected]

PC PSA: Humble Bundle Store is selling expansion pass keys and then telling you they’re...

• Thread starter Matthew Simoneau
  • Start date
M

Matthew Simoneau

PSA: Humble Bundle Store is selling expansion pass keys and then telling you they’re out of stock AFTER purchase.

M

Matthew Simoneau

They’ve updated the info within the last few days at most, not sure how many keys they were selling while they were “out”.

M

Mark Cagle

i just went ahead got two 20 dollard blizzard cards and it was easy no fuss no muss

S

Syed Jahanzaib

How much are they selling them for

N

Nick Gordon

Why are you buying keys from 3rd party. Just use blizzard net app on the pc way safer and its guaranteed

S

Shawn Hafner

Humble is ok, they do that for games that are not released yet. You will get a key soon as the DLC is officially released. Happened to me when i bought the new south park off humble, soo as it was officially released i got the key :)

F

Frederik Baltersen

I just yolo'd the 35EUR on Battle.net lol -- how much are you paying on HB?

S

Shawn Hafner

$34.99 or $31.50 on humble with the subscription, plus taxes.

C

Chris Hunt

Going third party for a DLC to save so little seems a little foolish, I have no objection paying 35 dollars for 2 expansions and in all honesty would prefer my money go directly to Blizzard. This game requires no subscription and with the amount of playing time I will get for my 35 bucks I see absolutely no reason to shop around.

J

Jose Ramos

i bought mine yesterday from g2a.com i vouch for that site all my keys are from there

J

Joshua Griffin

Ya buying one time use keys from a third party for less than the primary site... seems legit...

M

Matt Ardle

It may only be $15 more but this is why having the season pass is worth it I literally just turned on my PC and it was downloading

N

Nick Gordon

Yea same lol im at work soon as i get home its gonna be ready lol

M

Mark Cagle

anybody get a dl other than that 7gb patch?

C

Cj Donham

i paid the convenience fee of $5 a month ago to not bother with hunting for deals and dealing with that crap

D

Devin Doiron

The fuck you buy them from humble for

K

Kohdy Ashton Mcintyre

humble is never humble why would you fall for that lol

M

Manu Vercoe

The price you pay when being cheap !!

K

Kevin Raayman

Why buy them now instead of a day ealier?

C

Chris Hunt

so many people trying to save pennies, sorry my time is valuable I will never use a 3rd party.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom