Contact advertising [email protected]

Problem! Mobo:Asus maximus VI gene GPU: Asus gtx 1050ti Fails to update last vga...

S

Stefan Angelov

Problem!
Mobo:Asus maximus VI gene
GPU: Asus gtx 1050ti
Fails to update last vga driver from Asus website and fails to update windows 10 to 1703 creators edition.Updating driver fails with grayish screen restart needed.Updating windows freez with same grayish screen after like 80% but this time only windows recorevy wakes him up.Any ideas of what the hell is going on?
SOLVED
Removed GPU and WiFi card,removed all Nvidia related files and driver's,stopped permanently 3rd party antivirus and started the update...after numerous attempts this time it worked ,creators update 1703 is done.now I gotta put again the GPU and install the rest ,that shouldn't be a problem.

M

Martin Kauber

get GPU drivers from NVIDIA site not ASUS's

D

Daniel Towill

Are you going from a previous build by any chance and keeping the HDD/SSD? This can cause alot of problems if the previous drivers are still installed.

C

Chemist HGnation

there is already windows creators 1709. and i wud suggest update windows first, then download the drivers manually after from website after full windows update and restarts

S

Stefan Angelov

What if try to update windows without the GPU?I mean removing it

C

Chemist HGnation

u mean removing graphics card? why would u need to do that?

D

Daniel Towill

The GPU will still work without drivers just not for any games. You can plug a cord into it to a monitor no problem.

You should make sure any and all drivers are uninstalled for everything hardware related including motherboard drivers.

It's honestly just easier just to refresh/reset windows and start over instead of messing around for a long time. Obviously make sure you have everything saved and backed up.

S

Stefan Angelov

To get the stupid update for windows

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom