Contact advertising [email protected]

Plz suggest gpu which can last for 5 years,,, mainly for 1080p gaming maybe 1440p...

• Thread starter Tanveer Singh Arora
  • Start date
T

Tanveer Singh Arora

Plz suggest gpu which can last for 5 years,,, mainly for 1080p gaming maybe 1440p after one year,,, my budget is lowest possible

C

Chavlier Brown

Integrated graphics

A

Ahsan Butt

May be 1060 but not 5 years u can play on high

D

Drew Leonard

At 1080p even a rx480 will set you up lol

P

Pedro Cottim

I think my Rx 480 is gonna last a few years, idk if its 5, but with its fine wine technology its great for 1080 an 1440p gaming

A

Abhishek Nandy

1070 Ti

R

Rafael Abesamis Santiago

a 960 or 1060 will last long enough if you can adjust your settings and not always play on higj

R

Rafael Abesamis Santiago

*high

D

Darius Finch

Titan XP

T

Taiyon Demyers

If you can find one an R9 390X (or 290x) will fit your needs.

S

Saurabh M. Kharshikar

bro prices are too high right now and in India you'll need to sell both kidneys

K

Keagan Hensley

Love my 1060 I bought a few months back but kinda wished I would have went with a 1070 at least because you will eventually wanna upgrade to 140hz monitor and the 1060 will not get u a solid 140fps with games with taxing graphics. But non the less the 100fps I average is still wayyy better than the 60 I was getting on my amazon cheapie monitor lol

Y

Yan Andrukhov

low budget wont get you a gpu that lasts 5 years

M

Michael Johnson

Every graphics card is overpriced, at the moment. Trying to tell the future of performance isn't really possible, either. Some people still game happily on GTX 750ti. Some people have to upgrade every cycle. The best thing to do is figure out how much you are willing to spend, what cards cost that much and how well they perform currently. Look at benchmarks right now. Don't try to tell the future.

J

Julio Meneses

If you want 1440p within the next 5 years, 1070 or Vega 56.....budget card???? Forget about that concept at the moment..... There's no such thing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom