Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One PICTURE FOR ATTENTION Alright, guys, I need some help. I've been playing since beta...

T

Thomas Dunnam

PICTURE FOR ATTENTION

Alright, guys, I need some help. I've been playing since beta release, and I'm now having an issue that I've never had before. I work and don't have time to play officials, so I play dedis. I can't seem to join any server, and I get a "join failed" message every time. Can anyone help me with this?

R

Robert Wrenn

Reset modem/router and hard reset system.

A

Adam Bence

Make sure you let ARK load completely without skipping the opening.

You could also try clearing your MAC address. Go in settings, network settings, and I think it’s under advance settings.

G

Gøran Larsen

If ITS in xb1 go to Home and press select then choose quit. Then restart the game

J

Joshua Vaughn

Official is aids. Nobody has time for that

A

Adam Flaherty

Join off the gamertag

J

Jacob Hanson

Of none of that helps go into your system settings to network. Choose advance settings, and then alternate MAC address. Choose clear. This WILL restart your system. Not a 100% fix but helps refresh the connection. Also if the host of server seems to be having alot of people with this issue, try having them to this to their host box as well.

T

Thomas Dunnam

I've been joining off the gamertag, let me try resetting the modem and the system.

B

Brandon Guillory

Unplug modem for 30 secs. Hold power button on xbox tell it shuts off. Unplug power cord for 30 secs and try again. That should refresh the ip.

A

Alec Stojek

Nat type? Open, moderate, or strict?

L

Leonard Church

It's cancer

L

Laiken Brown

Everytime ive had this happen, ive had to hard reset my xbox and reset the router and it almost always works.

J

James Harm

Just start on the new server

T

Troy Butt

Did you get it to work ? I havnt be able to get on for 4 days now

T

Thomas Dunnam

I hard reset the Xbox, and restarted the modem. It still didn't work.

L

Laura Wickwire

I know this sounds stupid but before scorched came out me and my tribe used to have a similar problem but on an official. Just for shits and giggles try appearing offline for about a min then reappear back online.

A

Amanda Deitchel

Joey Diaz

C

Cassandra Murray

Think ur wall needs some pictures looks pretty plane

T

Thomas Dunnam

Called Xbox customer support, and of course they recommend me calling my internet provider to get the problem resolved. Fucking Ark

B

Brandon Guillory

It is a network issue. Has nothing to do with ark or the install proccess.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom