Contact advertising [email protected]

People choosing 4 support characters, is that grieving or trolling? I'm trying to wrap...

A

Assaf Vaqnin

People choosing 4 support characters, is that grieving or trolling? I'm trying to wrap my head around random weird things I see in this game and I find myself baffled.

A

Adam Ricks

I was in a four stack earlier and we did this because my friend wanted a screenshot "for the memes" lol. We picked Moira, mercy, Ana, and sym and then the two randoms switched to Lucio and zen. We all switched back to something else before the game started, of course, and it ended up being a really close match but we came back from 99-0 in the last round(it was on ilios) and winning. We all added each other and I haven't enjoyed a match that much in a long time.

D

Davey Anthony

Grieving would be more like using your ults for the wrong thing or doing unnessary things like sym with her teli on the edge

A

Assaf Vaqnin

Intentionally picking a ridiculous composition constitutes as what then?

S

Saren Meserkhani

Have you people actually tried 6 supports?

S

Sara Jean

If this is in qp ita called having fun. Played all supports in a match ywsterday and we rolled the other team

D

Dusty Crow

I feel if people are trying to win it's cool, if they are intentionally interrupting the team it's not

A

Assaf Vaqnin

Screwing with people's game is obnoxious whether it's QP or not. I don't play comp much because every time I do, someone leaves on the first round, and I hate that.

W

William Knox

A team with 4 supports can be brutal? Sustain for decades and DPS to contest for hours. Slap a tank or two in there and the game is won

W

Wayne Young

If this is quick play then who cares. Why is everyone talking about reporting people in quick play who play characters they wanna play and practice. Stop reporting for nonsense

W

William Knox

Even if it's competitive. A team comp made of mostly healers has potential to be devastating. It's a better comp than 4 DPS

A

Assaf Vaqnin

Good point lol.

J

Jhonatan Remigio

That's how I feel when there's a hanzo and widow on attack or any other game mode on the same team my team lol

A

Assaf Vaqnin

I get that but I've grown used to 5 lock dps

R

Rey Lozano

Trolling for sure

R

Roger Stoll

We've done all support before and it worked lol

T

Trish Anne Lustre

done it in gold before. It worked as long as we had a tank and 2 dedicated healers out of the 4 sups. was fun tho

G

Gabriel Hamilton

I've never been in a match consisting of more than 4 support other than no limits. Try a tank and see what happens

S

Sam Walker

I want a game with 6 supports :) see them punch through the mountains of healing with their precious rifles and big explodey things

A

Assaf Vaqnin

^ make a custom one and enable only supports from the roster?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom