Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Peeps, what's the best way to increase level? I'm stuck in lvl 14 and I've seen some...

A

Arturo Rubin

Peeps, what's the best way to increase level? I'm stuck in lvl 14 and I've seen some people who are already lvl 20 just messing around in Nesus and stuff.

L

Luc-Eric Proulx

Just had to play exactly went it came out and u'd be 20.

J

Jake Brennan

Grind out public events to level 20 then do the story to get better level gear

R

Ryan DePonty

Crucible and public events

J

Joshua Thomas

Public events lol

L

Loren Christopher Lacy

Adventures as well. I am,doing all the adventures before each mission.

J

James Blair

Heroic Public events on titan is the best place to rank up quick to lvl 20 then smash the story out so your max level possible when you finish the story

G

Guillermo Lui Garcia

Really it's easy to lvl I stop story line at lol 12 I been collecting rares In events lol and that was 30 mins ago now I'm 17

P

Pier-olivier Poiré

Do story / heroic publics event.

H

Harry Anthony Young

Adventures are slow. Grind Public Events on Earth and Titan. I played 4.5 hours yesterday and I am level 20.

Its better to save the Milestones/Powerful Engrams until your level 20 and 260/270+ light level. They will give you a much easier time getting to 280+ that way.

J

Jonathan Cowger

Public events. Grind em. Then complete campaign as soon as the next mission is available to do.

Y

Yoey March

PE, since ur low lvl just do them in titan, nornally u would do them in edz but since u dont have a vehicle or all teleportation marks titan is the shortist route for u, but just takes time to load pe

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom