Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Payday 2, Skyrim, DOOM & Gear•Club Unlimited, all running on the Nintendo Switch. Damn...

D

Daniel Massa

Payday 2, Skyrim, DOOM & Gear•Club Unlimited, all running on the Nintendo Switch. Damn these third party games look incredible!

S

Sergio Martinez

No they don't haha but for running on a mobile graphics card it is slightly above average

C

Craig Moore

I agree.

T

Tyler Trice

Is payday really dope ?

M

Marc DiCianni

I agree as well. The 4k loving, 1080p, 1,000 fps demanding entitled gamers need to get over the fact it won't be identical to a straight home console. I get they aren't "perfect" graphics, but it's stunning what they've been able to do with the visuals on the switch

R

Rory Pfeifer

Lol PD2 only looks good because you can't see the shitty textures on the tiny screen.

R

Rob Monks

Is gear club unlimited any good? Been considering getting this. Need a decent racing game (apart from MK)

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Gorgeous games, there. Anyone who says different is selling something. ^_^

You get Bayonetta as well? I hear it looks beautiful.

M

Memo Memo

Switch has the best Nintendo graphics!!!

S

Saidinho LJ

I don't buy those games on the switch. I own all three consoles. I only interested in the real Nintendo games. That is why i buyed the switch. So far not disappointed.

I

Ivan Bell

Had to kill motion blur and chromatic aberration for DOOM, but after I did it looked a lot better, which is great considering what I'm playing it on.

J

Juan Martinez

they would look better on the PC :D just sayain man

M

Memo Memo

But witch is a portable monster. Take a look at Bayonetta!!! Ps8 graphics

M

Majid AL-Remi

I agree except gear club never looked good when you see how beautiful doom and skyrim are on the switch you will know how bad gear club is

B

Brett Watson

I love my switch but third party games aren’t beautiful on the switch. They are more 2010 like graphics. Which is ok.

J

Jay Ybarra

Nothing wrong with graphics that look like they're older. Games on my SNES still look gorgeous. Just because they aren't higher resolution shouldn't take away that they still look amazing.

M

Michael Timms

how fun is gear club?

T

Tom Stevens

Have you played ps4

B

Brandon Davis

I wish they would make a pro controller with analog triggers so you can control your throttle on racing games instead of on or off triggers.

M

Márk Csörnyei

Dated graphics, I like first party nintendo graphics that were developed for their own consoles, those are pretty.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom