Contact advertising [email protected]

OWL in nutshell: >make team with best korean players in the world (no1 care) >make...

I

Igor Posejdon

OWL in nutshell:
>make team with best korean players in the world (no1 care)
>make team with popular NA streamers and Cool blue theme (I LOVE IT THEY ARE THE BEST BECUSE SEAGULL AND XQC HaHAA FuNnY rage quit)
XDDDDDD

A

Albert Tor

I dont understand

C

Cody Burdick

I bet that the overhyped team winds up being the one making the most money, even if they're not the absolute best team. Not to mention, you never know what could happen.

B

Brandon Culley

This is a poor use of meme arrows

D

Dan Wells

Using greentext outside of 4chan, cringe

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

The post format is awful but god do I hate XQC.

J

Jagger Mouser

REEEEE normie alert

J

Jordan Henson

XQC is probably gonna report everyone he goes against if he loses

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

Who cares

S

Stanisław Niszczyciel Światów

i liked the mcdonalds team

T

Theo van Booma

Just curious, but have you ever posted anything that wasn't a complaint on this page?

S

Sergio Barraza

Having a personality matters a lot and that makes for a fun team to watch and support

S

Sergio Barraza

You can even see it happen yesterday when Tyler 1 finally got unbanned from league of legends then came back yesterday and he literally was on record breaking pace for a lot of things and even broke twitch viewership

R

Ritvik Narang

Its just esports
Not interested

A

Anna Wang

No idea what you're talking about, seoul is probably second to dallas as the fan favourite

C

Chinbo Tu

to be fair, alot of people dont like dallas cuz seagull and memeQC are on the team. ppl like them because they are arguably the best team that isnt made up of the godly koreans.

J

Jaydin Keen

Dallas fuel is also team envyus which is one of if not the best team in the past tournaments...

A

Abhishek Kumar

Those Koreans aren't that good. In a 1v1 Seagull, xQc and Calvin would beat all of them, easy

J

Jack Wilson

>cares what am arrow is called

T

Tahmid Ar Rafi

agree I feel bad for the other team even though they have really good players

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom