Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Opinion on everyone’s best portable charger and why? Looking to get something to...

A

Al Bunndy

Opinion on everyone’s best portable charger and why? Looking to get something to charge my phone (iPhone 7+) and Switch. I will be alternating in between the two devices during the day due to work.

D

Dale Roach

Now you looking as like a power bank or a charging cable? As in Power Bank I use Anker, they have a 20100 Mah that has USB-C

T

Tank Dorsett

Your best power bank option is the zero lemon 30,000 mah. I paid like $80 for mine when I went and took q 7 day trip to Washington where I'd have no power. It charged my phone from 0%-100% over 12 times before the bank needed a recharge. Its heavy and a decent size, but not too large to be portable. Its about the size of my 3ds in its zip up case. It has 6 ports to charge stuff at one time and has a USB c as well. Its the best money i ever spent and I never leave home without it. It is also airline friendly to bring on airplanes. I use mine everyday all the time for trips/work/ or too lazy to plug my phone into a wall at home and i only charge it up like once every 2 weeks. It takes like 24 hours to charge the battery all the way up is the only downside. Its my best friend. Highly recommended !

C

Coralis Artigas

This powerbank uses USB C and it can charge my switch AS im playing zelda breath of the wild which takes a significant amount of the systems battery
Its strong and I dont ever have to worry about my switch dying when im on the go ❤
Also the price was right around my budget

Anker PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C Portable Charger, 6A Type-C External Battery for Macbook, Nexus, Nintendo Switch & PowerIQ for iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / iPhone X / iPhone 6 / 6s / 7 / iPad & Samsung & LG
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom