Contact advertising [email protected]

One question: How do ya'll play on consoles? Jesus christ, it's freaking hard, how can...

• Thread starter Ioanis Gkiouras
  • Start date
I

Ioanis Gkiouras

One question:
How do ya'll play on consoles?
Jesus christ, it's freaking hard, how can you even aim, or move aim attack at the same time jeez i tried yesterday couldn't even kill the bots in Practice Range

M

Michael Shane Thomas

Many years of practice with a controller.

L

Luke Wright

Practice. It's harder to master than a mouse but honestly pc is the better one due to less limitations. Lots more you can do on pc keyboard.

Always going to be harder to aim on console as it's joysticks with deadzones. Any hero that requires good aim will always be low picked on console too

Thing that annoys me with console THERE'S NO TOGGLE SETTINGS FOR CROUCH. YOUR FORCED TO PRESS TO CROUCH AND PRESS TO STAND. The fuck?

R

Ryan Whitted

I used to play on xbone and I switched to pc during season 3. I aim like a fucking potato on console now

R

Rodolfo Breves

Git good ;)

K

Kieren Forgan

Years of not having a pc. Used my mates computer the other week didn't miss a shot with mccree

R

Rodolfo Breves

Seriously, though. Personally i dont know how people play on mouse/keyboard. It feels as right as drinking water from a dish instead of drinking from a cup

A

Alex Tushingham

Years of practice and evolution for console gamers, we have to put in more precise and careful movement in our analog sticks

S

Sam Flayed

Git gud

S

Sam Flayed

But yea, i never really struggled wit it cause i was raised on a console but ive seen people touch a controller who never have played games before and it made me realize it takes time

D

Demetrius Coleman

Practice.

R

Rick Nutt

Being that I’ve never really played on PC I just know what to do when it comes to console so for me if I tried PC I’d probably have the same experience as you on console

D

David Anderson

I found console super easy, their movements suck = easy targets.

K

Kaiz Amari

its fine on consoles,..i play console fps too,..but for overwatch, i pick PC ver since the game not translate well on consoles

T

Timothy Norman Kubiak

More strafing than moving the crosshaor left or right.

G

Giro Viva

In Console you usually have to play with higher Sensibility because you can't compensate with your arm or a Mouse against low sensib.

After that you have to practice..m like a lot to make yourself ecen m9re and more precise with that Sensibility.

I used to struggle against heroes like Tracer who can dance around you and now i can hook her with my eyes closed because i can actually follow her and i have practiced enough to not miss so frequently and now im in Master i hope i can get to GM this season.

C

Callie Goodwin

The controller and I have become one

M

Matt

Nanomachines, son.

N

Nico Alagiyawanna

Practice

R

Ritviķ Näřàņg

I know and if i didnt had a pc, i would ve never enjoyed this game