Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch One of the best gaming headsets you can buy is on offer for $69 on Amazon - Switch...

B

Ben Jamal Tester

One of the best gaming headsets you can buy is on offer for $69 on Amazon - Switch compatible

A

Alex Hoosz

Thanks for the info! I’ve got a buddy with the same and wanted to get them before but now the price is great. I’ll have mine by Monday

K

Kris Palmer

I actually use that one for PC. The issue with the Cloud II is the fact that using the headset still means you have to swim through the original wiring configuration for voice chat on the Nintendo Switch Online. Meaning the headset still needs the voice chat adapter and the messy setup of 1 wire from headset to adapter, 1 wire from phone to adapter, etc. I prefer the new Arctis 3 Bluetooth from Steelseries. It costs a bit more but it's configuration is you connect the headset via Bluetooth to the phone where the Switch Online app automatically detects and uses it for chat. Then, you take the 3.5mm cable and plug that directly into the Switch for game audio. There you have it. An easier way to interact with the Switch Online app and less cord mess. Oh...did I mention the headset has 28 hours of battery life? Check this one out. Retailers for now are the Steelseries Online store and Amazon (who are sold out). Out!

J

Jessica Amber Tuls

Or, about sixty thousand tickets on the Gamer Green mobile app.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom