Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Okay, so my raptor just laid an egg and since it was fertilized, I took it into a more...

O

Olivia Rodriguez

Okay, so my raptor just laid an egg and since it was fertilized, I took it into a more controlled environment so I could keep the temperature stabilized. The incubation percentage starts dropping and I go run off to do a small errand, come back and it's disappeared... could this be because I took it away from the parents?

I

Inna Akopova

Could it have hatched?

I

Inna Akopova

L9ok arou d u may be able to find the little guy or his body

M

Mykel Hampton

Lol

B

Benjamin Taylor

Did you happen to notice the egg health? if its too cold or hot the egg will essentially die

K

Kris Walters

If it's single player they sometimes vanish if you go out of render

C

Christian Kast

Sell your xbox

O

Olivia Rodriguez

What's the max amount of dinos you can have?

K

Kevin Alexander

You ate the egg Olivia. Dont lie to us.

S

Scott Kammeron

Look under the floors could have hatched and fell threw that or tribe mates playing hide the baby

D

Davey Brearley

Maybe someone stole it

S

Sam Flaugh

We have had a few eggs fall through map when we drop them just recently. Playing official. Not sure what the reason is but it is rather annoying.

D

David Allen Taco

I was hatching gigas one day, went to go get food for em walked in the front door to the sound of relentless turrets going off.... forgot to switch em from everything to players and tames

B

Brandon Ackers

There is an egg limit in a certain radius so if you were 1 away from the limit then if a dino layed a unfertilized egg then that one could have been removed

S

Scott Kammeron

I've had 25 to 30 eggs in my breeding pit as long as your not at tame cap it will hatch never herd of an egg limit.

S

Shawn Kelly

Could have been stolen or fallen thru the map when you went out of render range

C

Cj Archer

I had a spino hatch then a rex broke my wall and ate it and ive had it were they vanshed a few times too ur just getting arked

B

Brandon Ackers

Also I've had a turret shoot my baby argie when it hatched through a dino gate,,, it was closed

S

Shawn Kelly

That too... if you have any automated defenses that attack wild dinos they will auto target your baby and kill it

J

Justin Blow

You 100% shore it was fertilized ??

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom