Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Okay so I need some opinions, I recently snagged DragonBall Xenoverse 2 and I am...

R

Robert Anderson

Okay so I need some opinions, I recently snagged DragonBall Xenoverse 2 and I am having a hard time getting into it. Should I return it and invest my $ into some E-Shop titles or go all out and dive into something like Xenoblade 2 or BotW? I currently have Skyrim, Robonauts, Rocket League, and a bunch of Demos like OceanHorn and DQ-Builders. Appreciate any help/experience you can give.

J

Josh Mocaby

How far into xenoverse are you?

N

Nick Stancato

xenoverse is fantastic. What don't you like?

J

John Gomes

Xenoverse 2 is fantastic I beat it on Xbox one and bought it again on switch just incase anyone ever asked for a challenge in public, hey you never know. It's a fantastic game, and on the switch too looks good, you should keep it so you can support the devs on bringing over FighterZ to the Switch.

J

Josh Mocaby

This is me if you ever need a hand

R

Rocco Bennett

Steam world dig and stardew will keep you busy

A

Alejandro Espinosa Lopez

Zelda is the best game in Switch, and I have a lot of them. I don't even know if there'll be a better game for Switch ever

B

Bruno Moreno Castro

If you dont like it, Sell it and buy another game

D

Dylan Pereira

You should have gotten zelda or xenoblade 2 instead, that's what I would go with. Xenoverse 2 is great and I have 175 hours in it on switch but I would have picked zelda or xeno. Xeno went from 0-100 real quick and I'm hooked on an emotional level. Zelda is Zelda, you'll love it

J

Jason Holmes

Zelda is kinda essential I feel

N

Nelson Guimaraes

Xenoblades!

R

Richard K. Rivera

Should have gotten Xenoblade or Zelda

J

John Hargrave

Splatoon 2

R

Robert Main

Zelda

K

Krista Laughlin

Xenoblade 2

M

Mikey Graf

Breath of the Wild is my favorite game of all time

R

Robert Anderson

Update: Still feel like I’m fighting the game mechanics in Xenoverse2. The lock on feature never stays on the same enemy and toggles randomly. Basically using the same simple combos and feel like I’m just button mashing. Only way it seems I can get any stronger is by just doing lessons from the Grand Kai, would prefer to level up and learn new skills as I’m battling. Don’t force me to do training after training, Maybe I’m too picky...?

J

Josh Brown

Imo, if you've never player BotW, trade DBXV2 for it. BotW is the best Switch game imo and is a must-play.

G

Gabriel Vazquez

Botw is a masterpiece, take it bro

H

Hideyoshi Takeshima

Same. Feel like i wasted my money on it. Now i just have it in my library unplayed. I couldnt even get into mario odyssey.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom