Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay seriously. I like overwatch and all but I'm lvl46 always playing with AND against...

A

Alan Schramm

Okay seriously. I like overwatch and all but I'm lvl46 always playing with AND against over lvl300 and over lvl600 guys. I'm still winning and losing normally but I always feel like I'm useless to my team when everyone is WAY over my lvl.

Does that weird matchmaking happen to someone else? And anyone knows why I get thrown into such games?

N

Nathaniel Louis Martin

Your ELO. You're as good as people who've leveled up to that.

N

Nathaniel Louis Martin

Should be proud of that. I remembered being proud when I started getting matched often with Plats and Diamonds. Was a great day for me.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Take it as a compliment. You've reached an mmr in 46 levels that they took hundreds of levels to reach

A

Alan Schramm

So it's supposed to be that way? It's not a bug or something?

D

Dusty Crow

Level is time played not skill

A

Alan Schramm

Alright thanks guys for helping me out :3

E

Edoardo Mancini

Mercy is shit.

D

Donny Juan

levels spielen ne sehr untergeordnete rolle, mach dir gedanken wenn du als silver gegen top500 im qp spielen musst :D

M

Monir Mrn

big boob and big ass = ART nowadays

S

Saad Abdullah

So no ones gonna point out this guys profile picture

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

We had team full of smurfs against masters and diamonds that ware 300-700 levrls meanwhile our biggest was 17 :p but everyobe ware played game before.

We won

D

Darrell Bequette

Yes, I get matched with low ranks all the time and I'm over 630...

D

David Mužík

Ffs level != skill....

M

Meng Yanlin

Spicy

T

Tasha Skiles

Your matched with people based on your skill level. Your likely over performing in qp for your level look at the RANK of the people your playing with and that will give you a good idea of what your rank should be. If your over performing for your level and under the rank of the people your typically playing with in qp or archade your gonna gain Sr fast in comp.

C

Czagány Mátyás

I dont care about your opinion, Im here for DAT ASS

B

Brandon Culley

I've seen some level 500-600 people in bronze and silver. And then I've seen some level 300 or lower gms. Level doesn't mean anything

J

Jacob Bedillion

Y'all perverts

P

Petros Tsoulkas

Think of lvl as "age". Being 35 doesn't mean by itself you're good at basketball or something. Maybe you spent your time messing around in qp, instead of actually trying to improve. Works the other way too. you could be lvl 90 but you have spent 2000 hours on shooters before overwatch, so you're probably better than someone who plays ow as his first fps.

Don't worry about lvl.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom