Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay people again we had a poll this is a fh3 page so if you post. Not fh3 related...

B

Bryce J Hoxeng

Okay people again we had a poll this is a fh3 page so if you post. Not fh3 related but... then gtfo if that’s not forza h3 related then take it elsewhere. God damn noobs.

D

Don Carter

Lol

B

Bryce J Hoxeng

It’s true.

J

Jack Garwell

Not just FH3 related but anything that’s not hosting cops vs robbers or meets they should get banned

B

Bryce J Hoxeng

Amen

T

Tristan Jaye Polmear

When was the supposed poll? I didnt see one? Besides this page is nothing but dumbasses and dickheads that wwant to do nothing but either drive in a straight line drag racing or rear ending each other in cops and robbers. (no offenece to the decent players and those who actually play the game for what it is) this page isForza horizon 3 CAR MEETS.not forza horizon 3 drag racing and ass fucking meets. Be actually nice to see a forza horzon page be used what is was actually for but the way the world is today, i dont expect it. All i expect is all the but hurt people seeing my comment and either bitch at me, leave stupid comments or try make me bad guy cause i dont like what everyone else does. So later tonight at 8:30pm Western Australia time (or hong kong time) I'll be starting a lobby for drifters and real races, we'll run actual races and do things that requires real skill, I'll post details later

D

Dean Darbon

I don't even own the new motorsport but this is baby shit like he broke my pencil and tried replacing it with a crayon

B

Bryce J Hoxeng

It’s just simple this is a fh3 meet group. Not anything else I’m just donfused why that’s so hard to understand?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom