Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Okay, let's talk Bright Dust. Specifically free Dust. But can we do it without moaning...

S

Sheila D Snead

Okay, let's talk Bright Dust. Specifically free Dust. But can we do it without moaning and complaining about the evils of Bungie, Eververse, and Activision's greed? ( lol seriously it's getting old) What have you found that gives it to you and why? What doesn't? What increases your chances? We have a lot of new players here, and old ones to who may not even have a clue.

B

Byron Sim

I dismantle ships and sparrows from bright engrams for them. Bought the 2000 dust ship from Tess too.

S

Sheila D Snead

There's reports of shaders that are received from bright engrams giving dust too, can anyone confirm this?

D

Dario Badrov

Bright dust can only be obtained by dismantling stuff from bright engrams

R

Roberto Naldi

Yep, I'm keeping only instant cast 160 speed sparrows (up till 3...) and the coolest looking ships, I dismantle all the rest. A dawning sparrow yesterday gave me bright dust too

T

Tomáš Czyž

I dismantle everything that i get from gright engrams, to stock up on bright dust.
Then i sit on it and wayit if there wont appear any thing i want fo instant buy, so i can avoid gambling

C

Chris Hunt

Just dismantle 2000 worth for ship got plenty of stuff left

M

Mark Andrews

Only keep exotic ships/sparrows/ghosts. You get Bright Dust as "A gift of bright dust" from bright engrams, dismantly eververse legendary shaders (between 7 and 15 per shader), dismantling transmat effects and dismantling the armour that comes from the engrams for dawning and bright engrams.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom