Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Okay Ik this might sound dumb but how do u hatch or Incubate a quetzil egg I'm barely...

• Thread starter Isaiah Hernandez
  • Start date
I

Isaiah Hernandez

Okay Ik this might sound dumb but how do u hatch or Incubate a quetzil egg I'm barely level 48 So I don't have those ac units or anything How I got the egg was weird I was going to a green airdrop (I call them rifts If u know what A rift is then there u go) And the egg was just there floating in the air by itself There was no mamma bird or daddy bird they just abandoned their egg

M

Matty Snow Byrne

if it wasnt fertilised you cannot hatch it

J

Joshua Sowder

You won't get it done man it takes Days and Days to raise a quetzal. Tons of meat and you gotta cook it all cuz it spoils so fast I don't know man I'd make you an egg if u wanna try but it's a huge task

L

Lachlan Munns

Check if it says fertilised in the name and does it have a red glow like alphas? If no then it's just a normal egg for kibble or eating

L

Lachlan Munns

Dododex app is useful for breeding and there are lots of YouTube videos explaining everything. Start small with a raptor or dimorphadon egg before trying something big like a rex or quetzel

I

Isaiah Hernandez

Thanks for the help But Can anyone tell me where exactly to find a quetzal I found the wild quetzal egg near My place but there wasn't no mamma quetzal or daddy quetzal anywhere

E

Erik Ireland

You randomly found a fertilized quetz egg?

L

Lily Grace Dixon

They can spawn pretty much anywhere but always up in the sky.. best bet is just to fly around til you find one. Which map are you on?

J

James Dyer

Also how high is important try to fly ten to twenty feet above the tallest trees you will see one

A

Ashley Wolfe

If. It doesn't say fertilized you can't hatch it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom