Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay I’m just going to rant here about how sexist so many people in Overwatch are; I...

M

Mitchell Plunkett

Okay I’m just going to rant here about how sexist so many people in Overwatch are; I have so many experiences, but one of the worst is...(well girls, I don’t know how many of you’ve experienced this one) but I’ve been in games where I’ve been immediately blamed for the team’s loss and most of the time this singling out is due to the fact that I’m a woman. Sadly, I will have more than 50% kill participation a lot of times, kill the healers again and again, do my job yet still be blamed, because instead of learning how to capitalize on kills, fingers are pointed at the woman in the group. Honestly, I could never recommend this game to any female friends I have because of how sexist it is. It’s just truly enraging and sad. Gender doesn’t justify your ability to be good at certain things. We aren’t living in the Stone Age. Please keep this in mind before pointing fingers at your fellow female gamer. End rant.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom