Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Okay because ive heard conflicting answers, so say I have daedons, and I have kentros,...

J

Jeremy Frierson

Okay because ive heard conflicting answers, so say I have daedons, and I have kentros, and I out 4 kentro following each daedon kentro on aggressive of course, and say I get raided, so my kentro do there job and rid the base if attackers, but they do sustain injury upon retreating to the daedon will they heal off of the daedons.... Only ask because I haven't really seen a yes or no don't want to waste a bunch of time taming daedons if its not going to work

M

Mark Morgan

Yes they will be healed but u have to set it so it heals ur tames while not riding it

J

Jeremy Frierson

Okay, I have an ingenious defense setup I'm currently setting up on prim+ server

C

Charles Mcdonald

Hope have no wild dinos spawn in your base or them pigs will eat everything once one kentro gets hurt lol

R

Rexan Adams-Cicconetti

The pigs will definitely devour and take a lot of meat trying to heal dinos. We had one starve to death trying to seal up some of our dinos once

L

Luke Johnson

Iguadon kibble is the best thing for the pigs to eat

L

Luke Johnson

Provides the most food to them.

J

Jeremy Frierson

I've got brontos and stegos that spawn I usually just take my griffin to them to stock meat a few times a day

L

Luke Johnson

Wait until a daedon starts doing massive heals...

J

Jeremy Frierson

I'll just make sure when I get on they are filled and when I get off as well

J

Jeremy Frierson

I'll have yutz as well stationed around the base

D

David Hobbs

tons of kib cooked meat for the pigs if ur not filling every hour lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom