Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok so to cut the monotony and have some "fun". Lets breakdown the opening of the new...

A

Ashley Story Hagl

Ok so to cut the monotony and have some "fun". Lets breakdown the opening of the new trailer shall we? The opening scene is a hall way with 2 "portals" leading to what appear to be the megapethicus and broodmother arenas (mega on left brood on right) next shot is not (imo) the endgame boss but a station where they make the creatures of the various ARKs. The creature appears to be a dunk upon closer inspection (note the broke DNA hologram on the left). The last part I have no clue unless the somehow managed to blackmail Disney into allowing them droids in ARK and we all become Jedi and live happily ever. The globe is a bit trickier. We can clearly see Australia and what appears to be parts of Japan but nothing behind that. That leads me to think this is a future time where the world was destroyed either by the alien overlords or us. Why do the droids stop you if the whole point is to ascend? Thoughts folks?

A

Ashley Story Hagl

*side note* the globe scene appears before the droids. My apologies for the incorrect placement.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom