Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch OK. So I'm on the brink of buying a switch, but I have a question. Can you only charge...

E

Eric Marvel

OK. So I'm on the brink of buying a switch, but I have a question. Can you only charge it on the dock? Or can you charge it on the go? I would assume you can, but it would be a deal breaker if you couldn't.

T

Tabatha Jones

It has a charger cord for when not in dock

F

Flávio Gabriel

you can even charge it with a powerbank

R

Ryan Dale

It can be charged with a USB-C charging cable. The official charger is only needed to run it on the TV.

E

Eric Marvel

OK. Perfect. Because I'd be using it on the go most of the time.

R

Rich Greco

I bought a cheap USB-C cable and charge it either with a high power wall adapter or a high power car adapter

R

Ryan Dale

It comes with one AC charger that plugs into the dock to power it in TV mode and charge it. You can get an additional charger to take with you or use any USB-C cable, though it may not charge as fast with other chargers.

B

Bryan Farnill

But can charge it without the stand

E

Eric Farley

Multiple different ways to charge the switch on the go.

J

Jay Ybarra

What phone do you have? You might be able to charge them with the same one. My laptop, switch and phone all use the same charger. Nice when I'm traveling.

M

Melissa Colgate

I even have a car charger. It's totally portable. Love mine. Played in the mountains over the weekend. Had a blast

J

Jason Cameron

Same as the 3DS. Of course you can charge it on the go. Why would Nintendo make a portable console that can only be charged at home? Lol

J

Jesse Osborne

Using the wrong voltage is a bad idea. Use the included adapter or one with equal output

K

Krystal Countryman

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nolan Curren

I bought a pro controller with my switch and it came with an extra usb cord. Kill two birds.

S

Spencer Miller

You can charge it on the go. I bought a car charger and it worked great. The power cord for the system can also be plugged directly into the system or plugged into the dock but the dock needs the power for tv play.

A

Anthony Ank Mudshark Owdienko

I use a power brick when out and about

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom