Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok so I give out a pt 150 griffin as a starter.... And some of Y'all look at me and...

• Thread starter Janendal Michelle Douglas
  • Start date
J

Janendal Michelle Douglas

Ok so I give out a pt 150 griffin as a starter.... And some of Y'all look at me and ask me "is that all". Umm be happy I gave you a dann 150 or griffin... Fuck

N

Nathan Morton

What server

D

Dylan Bob

I don't get why people want starters, especially on boosted! Just play the game properly?

K

Kyle Hobson

When I ask "is that all" it's not because I'm expecting more it's just to make sure I don't fly away without getting everything I was supposed to

B

Brandon Perryman

Lol people will never be happy on dedis whats sad is its mostly on dedis like the one im on where its very boosted and basically insta tame

B

Brian Teal

Well to keep up with dedicated standards, you need to give out metal walls, ceilings, foundations, forge, chem bench, turrets, ammo, cem paste, poly, and riot armor... or they will cry admin when they are wiped by a non admin tribe

J

I dont have a very busted server I'm the only admin and I give people a 150 griffin so they can get around. Ita PVP full time and everyome has fun. I don't get people

B

Brandon Perryman

We do the pvp weekends with no structure damage during the week to try and cut down on whining and give starters of their choice of dino with tools but it still doesnt work lol

B

Brian Teal

Admin command... Bye, Felicia

W

Wes Gent

I did that and we got a shit ton of trolls be careful

B

Brandon Perryman

Hell the trolls make it interesting honestly when the weekend hits everybody expects to be your best friend and freaks out if you hit them lol

J

Lol

M

Mikey Lee Jones

Damn I'd be happy with that how do I join?

B

Barbara Bennett- Halfhide

It should be required that everyone play solo, with normal settings, for a month before being allowed to play with others.

C

Christopher C. Mynhier

Highly boosted what's the stats on server?

J

I dont have boosted stats really

J

Flyer speed is up taming breeding hatching and some stats are upped unlimited weight in everything

C

Christopher C. Mynhier

Server name?

B

Brandon Perryman

Lol very boosted and we just lost 2 more people because they say we cheated and spawned stuff because we carried a golem and a rex on our quetz lmao and we even failed the raid because we didnt take enough to finish them so i give up lol im gonna build in a cave and be a hermit lol

L

Logan Richardson

Y'all have a page?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom