Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 OK peeps needs some help been breeding a shit load of pteros n still have got color...

L

Lee Wolff

OK peeps needs some help been breeding a shit load of pteros n still have got color mutations wats the blood trick. In the pic was the last one hatched

P

Paul Ogin

You already have a bunch of mutations, are you sure you don't have any mutated colors? Sometimes they don't come through

L

Lee Wolff

No idea lol

J

Jacob Childs

Lol

D

Devin Marable

you need to breed with new Dino's with less mutations. Once it's past the limit the number just keeps going up but you don't really get new mutations

J

Jordan Willis

Why you got so many mutations ?

L

Lee Wolff

Incest

P

Paul Ogin

Incest does not increase your chances of mutation. It is 100% random

P

Paul Ogin

And if you think that is a lot of mutations you should see my boss Rex's lol

L

Lee Wolff

Lol

M

Mattek Wantuck

Every mutation is a stat mutation and a color mutation in one. I guarantee you each time you received a new mutation number on the ancestral counter (or if you knew your stats you can tell by the change), you also got a color. You didn't notice it because it was a color that is natural to the animal in the wild - because all colors are in the mutation palette. However, If you look at the two parents and then the newly mutated baby you'll notice it will have a color that neither of the parents have.

D

Darrell Maxfield

Ive got 2200 mutations on my argies

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom