Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok! I give up! I know some people complain on here about super boosted servers. So i...

R

Ryan Siebold

Ok! I give up! I know some people complain on here about super boosted servers. So i went and tried to make a very boosted server and balance it to see how it came out. This is actually fun. So i ended up liking it. I made it where people spawn in and are level 186 off the bat, the wild dinos can be in the wild as high as lvl 240+. The dinos in the wild are a bit stronger, tamed dinos are boosted. Player and dino stats are boosted for balance. This is perfect for just playing and building in PvP. Its actually quite fun, changes the game dynamic. If you wanna just have a good time or just build something cool search for "A chaos story" under unofficial PC sessions. Map is Ragnarok

R

Ryan Siebold

Boosts are as follows:

50x Hatch
60x Maturation
50x EXP
20x Gather rate
30x Tame
NO CLIP BUILDING (Means build anywhere)
Resources respawn faster
Various Player, wild, and tamed dino stats buffs
No rules, if you wipe someone let them build back up.
Very interesting or cool builds will earn free extra protection and be featured on the groups FB page.
All issues message the FB page or HORROR CHICKEN on xbox

R

Ryan Siebold

forgot to link
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ryan Siebold

I also just started it today so its fresh and new

R

Ryan Siebold

We also need servers to cluster with please!

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

Boosted servers arent actually easier to play the difficulty is scaled up.....everyone has heavy turrets instead of just the alphas meaning everyone has an equal chance to take over....thats the only part thats easier about boosted servers

R

Ryan Siebold

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley could you explain more? So in essence you're saying it's just an official server on fast forward?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom