Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok I can understand a temp ban for 4 matches for saying expletive. But a 2 grand fine....

R

Ryan Long

Ok I can understand a temp ban for 4 matches for saying expletive. But a 2 grand fine. WTF. Thats just being greedy under the guise of justice.

M

Michael Bates

Drop in the ocean for him tbh, good example set by blizz and fuel too

R

Ryan Long

Yep give up you best player and steal money under the false guise of Justice over one fucking word. I know this is an overused term but its a really snowflake thing to do. Way to go. The other teams just gained an easy victory. Glad I threw my support for the Outlaws.

M

Michael Bates

Its setting an example thst this behaviour isn't tolerated it would be the same In any work place and that's what the owl is a workplace, it's gonna show that just because his a good player that alone will not carry him or anyone else in my opinion

R

Ryan Long

I can understand banning him. Thats fine. But sewing him for 2 grand is just fuckin greedy under the false guise of justice.

R

Ryan Long

Ironic that greed is completely tolerated.

M

Michael Bates

Happens in all sports I don't see the problem if it was a football player or hockey player there wouldn't be a fuss and 2k is probs nout to him hell make that back in no time from streaming alone.

R

Ryan Long

They beat their wives and slap on the shoulder for it lol.

S

Skye Smïth

It’s a word. People need to chill lol.

S

Shayne Kromberg

In most professional sports leagues you can get a cash fine if you break the rules. It’s no different for the OWL

R

River Oldfield

what did he even say? the fuck

C

Cheyenne Sia Desoto

Think of it this way: everyone here has this idea that competitive games like Overwatch are considered eSports, as in a professional sport. If Gronk, for example, had said something similar to a player on his rival team he would be punished and fined WORSE THAN THIS.
It’s called being professional, regardless of whether you’re on the field IRL or an online battlefield, and a player must carry themselves accordingly. xQc is a face of his team, AND Overwatch, which means he is always representing the team; everyone always screams about eSports not being thought of as “real” sports, so if you want the sport to be taken seriously, you must be sportsmanlike in game and IRL or face the consequences.

A

Abhishek Kumar

Old news

S

Sami Ullah

2 grand is nothing for these pro players dude .... if people like Seagull wanted to buy 4 Tesla cars , he could easily

S

Sami Ullah

blizzard fucking up, they messing with the wrong MONKEY MAN !!

J

Josh Cleaver

Considering his record...... I'd say he's lucky

송김

Dude, do you realize, that the 2k fine is the money, that he would have earned in the time being suspended? The money that he would have gotten literally by competing in the league?

S

Stephen Barr

idk given the sponsors that love having a squeaky clean reputation on the line by the second biggest public name in the league being an edgy cunt id say its warranted

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom