Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok everyone I'm looking for people I created. My own server max 20 it's PvE it's only...

A

Antonio Giles

Ok everyone I'm looking for people I created. My own server max 20 it's PvE it's only up for a couple more days unless I can get it to be more populated

D

Daniel Waite

I'm looking for players I have a 20 slot EU server on the island around X10 slots available its not a boosted server just something to sit back and chill build up with your friends and have a bit of PvP you will be given a starter pack which includes an Argy, 20x20 stone base, vault and metal tools.....
STATS
Its more an official server than a boosted one!
Xp - x2
Taming - x5
Harvesting -x2
Dino harvest -x3.2
Crop growth - x2

Server Name
ArkG4ming

A

Aaron Hartley

Get it boosted or it won't fill

M

Michael Wagner

Welcome to Survival of Wolves! The server we share.

The server is brand new
Map: Ragnarok PVP/ PVE
Max level for wild Dino’s: 240
Taming rate: x4
Max weight
Boosted drops
Longer days
Mature rate: x50
Currency: Electronics and Polymer

For any other rates that you would like to know don’t hesitate to ask

3 Admins currently (could possibly change), 1 PVE, 2 PVP currently

If you think you see or spot any admin abuse, report to the head PVE admin, PVE Black Wolves. Admin abuse is greatly frowned upon.

Rules:
1. No raiding/ attacking tribes that have PVE in their tribe name
Consequence: you will be tried and if proven guilty, you will be whipped and your supplies will be given to the PVE tribe you attacked. Further disturbances will result in ban from Server

2. PVE tribes can not attack anybody, no matter the situation
Consequence: you will be tried and if proven guilty, you will be reverted to PVP forever, never allowed to go back to PVE. Once you go PVP, you stay PVP. You must also give a one week notice when changing from PVE to PVP, during that week you stay PVE until that week is up. If you are attacked during that week the person who attacked you will be whipped, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

3. NO TROLLS!!!
Consequence: instant Ban

4. Vote on the polls in the Facebook group
Consequence: if you don’t then your opinions won’t be known

5. Show up for court dates and time
Consequence: if you don’t show, and no notice is given then you will be assumed guilty

6. No blocking any caves or artifacts
Consequence: raided/ possibly whipped

7. No blocking major spawns such as beaver dam spawns
Consequence: you will be asked to move and given a week to move. If you don’t you will be whipped

8. NO ADMIN ABUSE
Consequence: you will be tried and if proven guilty then you will be banned from the server

9. No grieving
Consequence: you will be tried and if proven guilty you will be raided/ possibly whipped

10. To help prevent admin abuse the admin password will be changed periodically stopping admins from using any and all codes. No one likes a cheater.

11. Have fun, remember it is not my server, it is not the admins server, it is our server.

There will be an arena, court house, Jail, and store. Locations right now are unknown

The store will sell all Dino’s, including aberration creatures. You can also sell Dino’s in the store for a certain amount of polymer/ electronics

There will also be a lot of events held for all players, PVP and PVE

N

Nicholas Ward

I like how he said trying to populate HIS server and you guys are on here promoting yours

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom