Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ohhhhhkay. So. Question. Am I the only one getting frustrated when I try to paint a...

T

Tim Gouveia

Ohhhhhkay. So. Question. Am I the only one getting frustrated when I try to paint a dino and it barely colors it? Like almost no noticeable difference in the coloring at all. And I've tried multiple colors as well, even tried a "primer then set color" method, still nothing. Any other suggestions?

W

Willzaa Turk Irwin

Don't be a fag and paint your dinos pretty much

T

Tim Gouveia

Lol

T

Tim Gouveia

Any other answers that aren't going to come from a 4 foot tall cunt?

T

Tim Gouveia

Or roided out cunt?

N

Nick Alsup

Honestly the paint needs some opacity adjustments.

the contrast of the background color really decides what you can do or not

Pic is from my RP server.

The white shoes up extremely well but the black (the bear claw) is basically flesh toned.

T

Tanner Jones

Click the left stick on free paint and it will give you a thicker brush stroke. Other than that there's like, nothing else lol

G

Garret Broussard

Some dinos paint better than others. I’ve noticed feathers and fur paint a bit sketchy on some areas. Try different dinos.

T

Tim Gouveia

Thanks guys. Yeah the opacity is rediculous. My green dino shouldn't be a dark green when I'm using the black paint. I'm trying to warpaint these bitches. Apparently that hurts feelings.

T

Tanner Jones

The black never shows well for some reason.

T

Tim Gouveia

How I want to play MY game just tickled some buttholes.

T

Tim Gouveia

I just wanted to draw dicks all over my dinos. Jeeeeeeeeeez

H

Hayleah Amara Leonard

It depends on the dinos color. Also its supposed to be duller in color and splotchy/uneven because its paint. Its an overlay. Obv if it was super perfect, mutations would be kinda pointless.

H

Hayleah Amara Leonard

Have never tried black but purple is my go to for every personal dino anymore.

T

Tim Gouveia

Thanks Hayleah. Yeah I'm just trying to warpaint these muhfuhs up. Guess it just isn't meant to be. Godsamn PC master race gets to do whatever. Bastards...

S

Simon Quinn

Haha Dino painting was a complete fail by the devs.

E

Ethan Debuhr

I tried painting the wings on my wyvern. It almost kind of worked. Until I put it in the ob. Now it has no more paint.

K

Kevin Britt

I think couple people have a crush on you lol. They really want your dick tim Tim Gouveia lol

M

Matthew Oldham

M

Matthew Simmons

I think if u got a bad ass dino why not give him some paint i do it to all of mine to tell them apart but then im offline playing it too so ya it a good time killer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom