Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch ***OFFICIAL NINTENDO DIRECT PREDICTIONS POST*** Share what you think Nintendo will...

W

We Play Switch

***OFFICIAL NINTENDO DIRECT PREDICTIONS POST***

Share what you think Nintendo will show today.

We will go first, First thing to get it out of the way. Mario Tennis new playable characters shown with more game play a release date of June 22nd and cover art.

Next Kirby Star allies will be mentioned but just letting everyone know its coming.

The world ends with you will get an official release date of May

Hyrule Warriors will get an official release date of September

They will announce Zelda Skyward Sword HD for the Switch no release date.

Yoshi will get an official title and release date and im gonna change what I said in my video I will say its a (August release).

Super Mario Odyssey will get an DLC and it will be 2 packs the 1st will come out this summer and the 2nd for winter they will only talk about the 1st pack which will be a luigis mansion type of world with more moons.

Fire Emblem switch will get a full name and release date which will be October and there will be game play ( It will blow our minds be ready).

Detective Picachu will be talked about with a demo being dropped after the show for 3DS.

Diablo 3 will be officially announced with both DLC's and its coming out this year.

They will announce Pikimin 4 and show a little bit of game play but thats it.

At the end we will see a tease that Animal Crossing for the Switch is coming out nothing else.

R

Ryan Tucker

Nice predictions. I sense only half of what you said might be talked about. They'll more than likely talk indie games and games that are already out. They might mention Project Octopath and that'll be it.

J

Jalen D Simmons

I know No More Heroes 3 is coming.

F

Franny Baker

Smash six they’re skipping five

G

Greg Smith

Pokémon rpg
Final Fantasy XV
Metroid prime 4

That’s what I’m hoping for

J

Jalen D Simmons

Im hopin no smash related stuff at least until E3 or next year.

A

Antonio Junior

Super Mario Maker Switch Edition

D

Daren Camino

Maybe an upgrade labo v2

M

Mejia Josh

Kevin Mejía

R

Raden Faiz

I want some new third party announcements. Can’t let the hype die. Once it die, hello wii u.

D

David Gutshall

Smash and animal crossing

B

Ben Hertlein

Gta 6, fallout 5, half life 3 , smash 5, mother 4, fzero ,elder scrolls 6 , shadow of collusus six and uncharted 5, along with halo 6 and forza horizon

I

Ismael Hernandez

All I'm expecting is a release date of Wolfenstein and Hyrule Warriors, an update on that Yoshi game, then 15 min of Mario Tennis Aces. Also, a random unexpected game anouncment, Fortnite, Overwatch, Diablo etc.

A

Adrian Williams

Hyrule Warriors has a March release date in Japan. You think they’ll make us wait til sept in US?

H

Hiru Ming

What about Bravely Default and Second HD remakes?

N

Nate Black

29.5 minutes of Nintendo Labo and then 30 seconds of the new Mario Tennis.

C

Casey Mullins

Freddie Pulver

A

Abiyoso Ariobimo

Dragon quest xi please

B

Brandon Hontz

What time is the direct today?

K

Kevin Sanchez

I don't understand why many ppl trying so hard to predict the entire Direct, it was just announced all u have to do just wait 1 day literally. I find it pointless if everything will come to us the next day.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom