Contact advertising [email protected]

PC OFFICIAL BRIGITTE POST Post any thoughts, comments and anything about Brigitte in...

J

Justin Lee LeClair

OFFICIAL BRIGITTE POST

Post any thoughts, comments and anything about Brigitte in this thread only. All submitted posts will be deleted

G

Gunnar Henderson

I’m thinking I’m calling her Bridget for the rest of existence... other than that I’m pretty excited

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

Shes just a little rein lmaoo

O

Oscar Ruiz

From the looks of it, she's a wonderful addition to siege comp. A nice combo of road/Zarya/ rein, moira/ bridgette, insert dps here

T

Tj Ulrich

Mercy is officially dead.

D

Dylan Cook

Bree get tea

J

Justin Lee LeClair

Bump. Post all your twitch links, youtube videos and discussions here

J

Jeroen Berghmans

DEUS VULT!!

L

Lauren Elizabeth Devlin

tbh im just happy there's finally an OW character that I can cosplay - i look forward to playing her :3

E

Eddie A. Linares

S

Steven Patrick

Triple tank triple support with her is gonna be a headache.

J

Justin Lee LeClair

They need to do away with the categories now because Brigitte is way more off tank than she is a support but she's most definitely a hybrid in every sort

C

Conor Schellhaas

Overwatch is running out of ideas.

R

Ryan MacClary

I was actually hoping for a melee character that that could be more aggressive than rein so I'm happy with her. I love the small shield and how she can be a front line support for the tanks and reapers, and possible help the genji/tracers with her passive when the fight breaks out. I want to see how the pros play her because so far i only see her being really strong at lower sr

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom