Contact advertising [email protected]

Now that Stage 3 of the OWL is finally here I know a lot of the fans are excited about...

T

Tyler Clay

Now that Stage 3 of the OWL is finally here I know a lot of the fans are excited about Geguri and her other new Dragon recruits getting to play, and that's awesome. But I just want to remind everyone that this in fact the first game for a few of them, Geguri included. They've also only had a little over a week to practice together so don't be disappointed if their first performance isn't insanely impressive. This is a squad that still has to establish some team chemistry and adapt to each other. Plus, due to the Chinese vs Korean language barrier that exists at the moment, Geguri will basically be trying her best to do what Bischu does for the Gladiators, and that's translate callouts and commands on the fly in the middle of the fight.

If the Dragons do end up doing good and starting the stage strong then that really is a testament to what these new players can provide, but if they seem to be off to a slow start don't get discouraged. It can often take time to get the ball rolling when your team suddenly has 4 new guys and also gets rid of one of their strongest players.

(Artist: @greatsenpai)

M

Morgan Flowers

Why she have a frog

K

Kayla Boyd

Well put

G

Giancarlo Wade

I love this art way too much.

H

Henry Cain