Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Not sure if this is the right place to look. But Im in search of Bobs. Plz help.

C

Collin Stewart

Not sure if this is the right place to look. But Im in search of Bobs. Plz help.

M

Mathew Joseph Del Plato

12th Crusade PVPVE
Ragnarok map
24/7 server. If it crashes message admin or post here and we'll have it back up as soon as we can

Host gt: Sgt cortez92x
join this page, and comment your GT to be added by host. if we find players without a verified GT, they'll be banned until they join the page
Admin
The Genobreaker

Please understand i work a full time job and am usually available after 5pm est

NO STARTER PACK, don't ask. It's called Ark survival for a reason

General info:

PVE players:
Put PVE in your tribe name and white flags on top and around your base for safety. You can change to PvP once, and that's what you'll be from then on. However, if you raid someone as pve, you will be considered PVP, I'll blow the first hole in your base, and inform the server

freshly started map, been up for about a day now.
daily dino wipes daily, as well as when requested if no one is taming.

New tribes have a 5 day grace period to build up, as well as 3 days to rebuild after a raid. do what you want pvp wise after grace period is up.

Admins have a base and pretty much we're just going to mess with each other and help out with issues as needed. will be building a general store to buy items, fertilized eggs, etc. and events will happen in the future once I figure out where to build the arena. Admin breeding animals off limits, they're passive and used for the server, don't mess with them. you kill one, your tribe won't be allowed to purchase anything from admin store. kill another and you're banned.

stats x3
instant max level
3x gathering
Egg hatch 50x
mature speed 10x
hunger and water drain .5x
weight x10 for all
all other stats boosted slightly

M

Mathew Joseph Del Plato

We have bobs question me for details

Contact advertising [email protected]