Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Not ark related... Anyone have any decent headsets they would recommend me buying. I...

R

Reece Danch

Not ark related...

Anyone have any decent headsets they would recommend me buying. I normally would spend around £120 but they keep breaking and i cant afford to keep paying this price. Im looking for something strong decent mic and sound quality around £20-40

C

Connor Parrinder

Turtle Beach XO One

That's the set I use, £40 is the cost

M

Mark Schoolcraft II

^^ best one to get for the price. Mine lasted for 3 years before it broke.

M

Mark Schoolcraft II

^^ best one to get for the price. Mine lasted for 3 years before it broke.

R

Robert Fiesser

Buy 20x 2.00 mic ear bud sets with mic off amazon each last round 9 months to year.... lol

C

Claire Franklin

Depends if you have kids or not lol

M

Michael Alan Bayer

I use turtle beach recon 50p. Work perfect for me. My wife even got the same set they work so good. 25 USD on amazon.

P

Petey Soper

I highly rate Rig headsets, they're great bang for buck

L

Lance Sheldon

If you want cheap and good quality try the Sades SA-903 there about 30 bucks and a lot a bang for your buck.

L

Louise Gibson

Two headsets I prefer are Turtle beaches, there's ones that start out at £29.99 and then the actual xbox headset, you can get them in white, black or camo. They were the most comfortable ones I ever had. Think they're around £40.

L

Louise Gibson

Also these are really good headsets.

A

Andy Pearce

Wireless turtle beach's.. I got the stealth 450s for 120

C

Connor Young

Just go all out a buy some astro A40s they will last a long time and start from 200$ canadian (idk what that is for u)

C

Corey Reid

Turtle beach stealth 600 got mine from bestbuy for 100 bucks work great.

X

Xenia Yireh Puente

Turtle beaches XO 4 or any of the XO have had 2 sorry far and they are great

X

Xenia Yireh Puente

So*

A

Antonio Escobar

Never buy afterglows they broke twice for me

C

Callum Easden

Get a turtle beach headset they have really good quality and can get a really good pair for £30

B

Brock Stokey

I have a Steel Series H and it's amazing. Certainly more than $40, but never had a problem.

S

Stephen Goddin

Get Astros I have the mid grade ones. Wad still like 140 but durable crafting and excellent sound control.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom