Contact advertising [email protected]

Noob question. Can someone please tell exactly what I need to do to mod Skyrim? I do...

J

John Weinell

Noob question.

Can someone please tell exactly what I need to do to mod Skyrim? I do not want to make my own mods. I just want to install a few.

Do I need a mod installation program that manages the mods? Do I merely need to download the mod and put them into the Skyrim folder?

What exactly do I need to do?

Thank you

B

Ben Newsome

You will need the following: 1x Hammer - 1x 2cm x1cm piece of strong edam cheese - 1x piano string and a quarter shot of Jack Daniels.

M

Mitchell Simmons

Use the Skyrim Nexus.

M

Mitchell Simmons

If you're using the Steam version and not pirated (:mad:) then you can use workshop mods in-Steam.

J

Jonathon Hanson

Go to nexus mods and start there

W

Will Jones

Nexus mod manager

P

Phil Alan

Google "step guide skyrim nexus" if you want the details, otherwise I'd recommend Nexus Mod Manager , there's other ways but nexus mod manager is the easiest for managing mods without having to constantly deal the the data folder within the game folder.

C

Chance Webster

Nexus is the easiest and painless way. Most can install via the Nexus mod loader.

P

Phil Alan

beat bet is to scour the nexus top files, there are a few "essentuals" but it really comes down to preference, I know it sounds like a cop out but something that anyone else really enjoys in there game might not be what you want. I'd browse the forums of the skyrim nexus, everything you need will be on the nexus

M

Michael Naylor

Nexus Mod Manager

P

Phil Alan

are you modding original skyrim or skyrim SE?

nice to see some fellow skyrim modders here, any nexus regulars in this group?

M

Mitchell Simmons

IMPORTANT PSA: YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD SKSE (SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER) IN ORDER FOR MORE ADVANCED MODS TO FUNCTION. SKSE IS AVAILABLE ON STEAM FOR THE ORIGINAL SKYRIM.

R

Rick Kidder

Go to Nexus Mods, get Nexus Mod Manager(NMM) get Skyrim Script Extender on Steam(SKSE), Id also recommend using TES5EDIT to fix mods as well as LOOT to sort your mod order. With all that all you need to do is find your Skyrim directory and use NMM to download mods and it will download it where it needs to go and if you have any crashes use TES5EDIT and LOOT to fix and sort your mods.

D

Drax Vyzenithmx

Mod is mean change skin to good look depend taste?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom