Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Noob Question: Can I upload a couple of dinos building supplies, narcs, taming items...

F

Faith Strawn

Noob Question:

Can I upload a couple of dinos building supplies, narcs, taming items and structure pieces to a ragnarock official server from the island official to go tame a griffen and the transfer back after the 12 hr time period with now issues?

D

Daniielle LouiseOx

Yep

D

Drue Ervin

Yes ser you can, happy hunting

F

Faith Strawn

Thank yall

J

Julian Wolf

You can tame it and upload it straight away pretty sure, I did like a week ago. Unless they've changed that since then

F

Faith Strawn

Okay awesome I will still have to wait 12 hrs for my other Dinos though right?

D

Daniielle LouiseOx

Yeah there's a 12 hour cool down :(

F

Faith Strawn

Well that kind of sucks but I'm thinking I'll be building a full time base for my tribe on Rag anyways, my husband prefers the island.

D

Drue Ervin

Sounds like my wife and I, she prefers Rag while I like SE, though that may change once they open the rest of Rag up.

J

Joe Sherman

Becareful though if you pvp. Rag servers are war zones rn

F

Faith Strawn

No we pve I would love to play pvp but I don't have the time

J

Jake Speck

Don't have to patients That shits crazy mfs will text ur phone like look behind u n they will be their with a club akin n kidnap you. R.i.p

F

Faith Strawn

Sounds savage but I would be laughing so hard while they knocked me out. I watched some videos like that before funny not funny

J

Joe Sherman

I've kidnapped noobs. Happens to everyone. How you handle determines if you stay on the server or not. Laugh about and talk to the people who did it and you'll usually come out of it pretty good. I've actually helped those people more. If you talk shit. The whole server will hint you down. You won't be able to build without being wiped.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom