Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch No place like home! I really think this is my favorite video game of all time and that...

R

Ronnie Goodwin

No place like home! I really think this is my favorite video game of all time and that is saying ALOT! I've been playing video games since I was 4 years old in 1989. Starting out playing NES and Atari 2600. Since I got the NES so late in its life cycle it had a ripple effect on the next two consoles I owned the sega genesis with the 32X adaptor and then I finally got a used N64 in 2000 and an Xbox in 2002 at 17. That would be the last game console I bought till I got a 360 Kinect bundle in 2011 and an Xbox one in 2014. This was my first Nintendo console since the 64 and first zelda since the original. I think something has finally unseated super Mario bros 3 as my favorite of all time!

S

Shaun Parra

How did you get furniture in there ?

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I swear this game never stops amazing me

G

Gaby Coral

iT IS THE BEST GAME EVER but after beating it its time to move on

M

Marcin Dabrowski

Completely agree with you, this is the best game in video game history and I'm playing for 24 years

K

Kenny Kuang

First Zelda since the original! Dude you are missing out big time.

M

Michael Walsemann

It's easily the most epic Zelda ever. I can't stop chasing Guardians and Lynels. Just somehow, I cannot push myself to completing it properly. I even prefer destroying Ganon himself over and over again, over completing all shrines and stuff.

S

Shawn Collins

You didn't play GameCube? Or the Wii U? Man really missing out. Not to mention all the ds games. Dang man. Idk where I'd be without my GameCube era. I still play it to this day.

G

Godwin Salas

Don't like the house too much...you can only store limited slots of weapon etc...should've been expandable

N

Nolon Lawrence

A lot

A

Ayk Sönmez

why there is an expansion calles balled of champions coming out with new story, dungeons etc and maybe more..

L

Lex Juarez

Definitely a fun game but for me personally it was rather disappointing

P

Priscilla J Burk

Yessssss!!!!! I agree I had the wii.... Didn't get the wiiU and almost gave up on Nintendo and then the switch came out!!! I'm so happy with Zelda I've never played a Zelda game before and never had a 3ds gaming system and now my daughter has one. And Zelda is sooooooo awesome. Happy gaming

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom