Contact advertising [email protected]

Nissan and rx7 are not rare, stop wasting so much credits and asking for so much...

A

Andrew Smith

Nissan and rx7 are not rare, stop wasting so much credits and asking for so much credits Lol. Some people have like 10 of them and selling them for 2mil or more, why..?? If you have over 20mil in this game and you're asking for more, my friend you have no life lol. I sold a rx7 for 136,000 lol just because. Also you can win it in the game too, yaw people are dumb asf

E

EddieBoi Navarro

My point exactly

S

Samuel Boulay

Every fh3 players have at least 1 rx7

A

Andrew Smith

I'm just saying, it's a online car game. Don't get me wrong I take this game serious to a certain extent. Tuning etc, but how crazy people get over buying and selling cars cracks me up lol

A

Ayrdan Lux

Well, considering how there's a virtually unlimited amount of showroom cars in the game, cars like the RX-7 and Silvia K's actually do have a limited amount in existence, so by comparison, they are rare. Also, rarity isn't the only thing that determines the price of a car. Demand has a lot to do with it, too.

D

Donovan Tate

I don't take this game serious enough to argue anything on out anymore lol

A

Allan V. Long

The fact you had to search up the definition for rare concerns me

C

Corey Bro

They aren't rare if own like more then 2

S

Syversen Christian

Do forza have a stats where it shows how many of each car it is in game? That is in garage. (Sorry for my English)

R

Reece McNaught

Rx7 aren’t as rare anymore they go for like 5mill now if even that

A

Andrew Smith

Just like the BRZ HE car just saying, it was a "rare" car now everyone has one or more lol

H

Huseyin Telbiz G-man

Lol ok Mr know-it-all

S

Shamal Perera

Am I the only one that prefers a FC over a FD ?

T

Thomas Stephenson

I’ll buy yours for 80k?

N

Nikolas Cisotto

I traded my rx7 for a 911 4.0. He'll of a deal if you ask me

A

Aiden DAnktorsnav Elms

Yea basically

M

Max Angell

Love how many butthurt people are in here because they think the rx7 and Silvia are rare

B

Brock Fishel

There was a guy that was buying them up then removing from garage, so essentially deleting it to limit the market and trying to drive up prices.

K

Keegan Woldseth-King

Rx7 isn't rare but the s14 is because there's only been 2 forzathons for that car and there isn't many out there

J

Jake Mayes

My rx7 was £12,000

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom