Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Nintendo loves redesigning their portable systems. In fact the 3DS has seen 5 total...

S

Steven Goodnight

Nintendo loves redesigning their portable systems. In fact the 3DS has seen 5 total revisions since 2011 and while I doubt the Switch will see that many, I think it's reasonable to assume we'll see a mid-cycle refresh around the 3 yr mark (March 2020). This begs the question, what do you think Nintendo should refine / improve on the Nintendo Switch?

J

Justin Vargo

No increased internal storage?

D

Dylan Jeffery

I say more processing power and larger battery (to maintain the 3 hour battery life). 4k would be nice as well

J

Jake Fioravanti

They need to increase the processing power of the system for sure if they ever do a revision.

K

Kayla Bandl

Better wifi. Needed an extender for switches to connect in my basement but.phones and everything else works just fine without a extender.

C

Chris Smotherman

I'd only say increase resolution, simply for the preparation of VR (I'm actually surprised there's not a Labo VR set... yet? Maybe?)

J

Josh Brown

Phooey. I can only pick one.

B

Brent Blakley

Kickstand!

C

Christian Guitard

Camera!

E

Esteban Castillo

4K won't be needed if the resolution and stuff could at least always hit the 1080 mark. Most games clock in from 720 to about 900, but more resolution and power would be good.

P

Paul Phillips

You do realise that with more resolution and power means you require a better power supply yes otherwise you will be playing for 2 hours max. Also high resolution on a smaller screen means nothing. To truly appreciate 4k, you would need a bigger screen which would take away from its portability

J

Jermaul W

Honestly. The only thing i see needed would be a bigger battery. But i wouldnt want the unit to be thicker. Its really fine the way it is.

T

Tara Marie

Bigger screen

K

Kevin Hatley

Maybe Bluetooth headphones

T

Tara Marie

Portable dock

G

Greg Maniha

If I could pick one this I'd like to see added to improve the Switch, it would be external hard drive support while in docked mode

B

Bryan Casal

AddBluetooth and chat

M

Matthew Wholters

Joy-Cons with circle pads instead of joysticks!

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

I want more themes... preferably Yoshi themes

N

Neue Perz

who the hell would vote 4k support on a portable machine

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom