Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Nintendo has official sold over 10 million Switches in 9 months. Let's just take a...

J

Justin Anderson

Nintendo has official sold over 10 million Switches in 9 months. Let's just take a moment and give them a round of applause. Congrats Nintendo you really have made us smile this year.

R

Ryan Morrison

They will definitely destroy the 13M Wii U lifetime sales by March.

T

Tanner Neveu

Beat me! Was literally about to submit this article to the group in a post!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

David Smith

I already did but still pending almost an hour ago

J

Jaime Gonzales

admin didnt even bother providing source..he stole yalls post.... haha

J

J.T. Melanson

Basically Nintendo has sold over a million per month. It's crazy to say the least. I am quite sure the momentum will keep going into the new year and beyond.

J

James Kettler

would have been more in the start if you could find one

D

David Smith

Ps4 sold the same amount in just under 9 months and x box one 12 months but Nintendo hasn't had the holiday season yet :)

I

Isaac Howard

I bought one in September

Z

Zach Hatfield

Virtual console launching alone will probably double that number

J

Jacob Stafford

I'll bet the sales will sky rocket once the core Pokemon RPG comes out.

J

Joey Valk

I'm positive the Switch will outsell the Wii U by March 3rd next year. The rate it's selling is bonkers.

N

Noah Breij

Day one buy for me, best investment i made this year!!!

D

Danny Lachman

Absolutely fantastic achievement, and I'm genuinely rooting for them. I'm only hoping that they á

T

Tello Perd

Super cringe

M

Matthew Wozniczka

Side note, it does not mean 10 million people bought it; some people brought more than one.

N

Nelson Erick Mendoza

Top 10 anime comebacks

I

Isabella Hale

This is amazing! But I'm not surprised. I'm in a few mom groups, and literally a few have said they bought one for each of their 4 kids. My husband and I each have our own. All my friends, when they come over, tell me how much they want a switch. Or got one. The switch is a great little invention! Here is our little collection, minus the multiple joycons we have. ;) ❤

A

Aaron Rosales

Congrats!!!

D

David Smith

If i post something like this news i expect it to be posted not ignored and pending for an hour then a admin posts it themselves and ignores my original share.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom