Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Nintendo fans be like Fans: Hey Nintendo give us Smash 4 port for switch Nintendo:...

J

Jovan Salome

Nintendo fans be like
Fans: Hey Nintendo give us Smash 4 port for switch

Nintendo: Hey guys, sorry for the delay, but we just finished Smash 5 with every veteran characters that were on our previous games returning plus 20 brand new ones, Melee physics, and whole bunch of brand new modes and features that you've never seen!

Fans: WTF NINTENDO WE ASKED FOR A PORT!! THIS IS WHY YOU SUCK!!

J

Jason Holmes

dammed if they do dammed if they don't

C

Calista Mia Destiny

Why would people want another smash with melee physics?

J

Javier Guzman

Why would you want another freaking port? An entirely new Smash is better than playing the same game all over again.

C

Cody Hylton

I say a port is more likely cause I think it's still early for smash 5

T

Tobias Lingen

I want a new Story Mode .___.

R

Ryan Morrison

I would take Smash Bros Melee VC as a stand in so they can mostly satisfy the fans while they work on the next in the series instead of getting asked about it constantly. Also, release some Gamecube inspired Joy-Cons.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Pass. I don't get the love for Smash...

R

Ryan Dale

I just want any Smash game on Switch, not some $15 copycat with like 6 characters. I still haven't gotten around to playing Smash 3 or 4, so either of those would be fine, even Melee would be a cool nostalgia trip. Even better, release a Smash collection with 1-4 in HD.

R

Ryan Tucker

How about no more smash?

S

Shayne Maldon Strawser

They haven't said a single thing about Smash yet. Nintendo refuses to talk about Smash for the Switch. It's possible we won't even get Smash. Sm4sh sadly could be the past installation. Lets hope for more though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom