R

Ray Michael David McAdams

New to the PC community, built by myself :D

C

Craig Davis

ur cpu cooler is backwards

V

Vladimir Savkovic

Actually, it's just the fan that's mounted in the wrong direction. You have the rear fan exhausting to the back and the CPU fan trying to pull to the front. This will mean static air at best and bad cooling of the CPU at worst.

R

It said on the instructions for that cooler to face the fan to the back fan if the case has one, which I did?

M

Maxi Meed

You can face it if its exhaust . But since its push you gotta put it on the right side so so it pushs hot hair to the back case fan to get it out of the case

R

Why would it instruct to do it the way I did but be told another thing on here? Lol

J

James Poacher

Prepare to be ripped apart by the "ICanDoItBetterThanYou" squad... every Facebook group has one...

R

They probably can, it's my first time and everyone didn't know when it was their first time lol

V

Vladimir Savkovic

Even if the CPU fan is turned to blow air onto the exhaust fan in the back, it still has to pull the cold air through the heatsink. It will work, but it's more efficient to put the CPU fan on this side pushing the air onto the heatsink with the rear fan then pulling it out of the case.

R

So the way I have it is fine basically but it would be more efficient to face the other way?

I

Ian Hughes

yeah turn the CPU fan around, either blowing up or out the back, you want continuous airflow all around in 1 direction, blowing against each other cause heat to be contained in 1 place

A

Ahmed Al

Holy shit I got almost same specs as yours! Samsung Evo SSD, Cooler Master CPU cooler, and Asus GTX xDD also NZXT S340 Elite

M

Martin Schultka Shulky

im just building mine now just got make cables more neat

K

Kenny M. Griggs

Looks familiar

R

How much was that cpu cooler, I like

M

Martin Schultka Shulky

im getting NZXT
Kraken X52 AIO Water Cooling Unit soon go well with these cases

M

Martin Schultka Shulky

what cpu you guys got in the builds ?

M

Mike Armor

n e a t

K

Kieran Paget

Anymore pics? Cable management straight on pic ect ect?

D

Decky Burke

Looks well Ray :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom