Contact advertising [email protected]

New to pc building so need a little help with choosing parts. I was gonan build my...

A

Andrew Liang

New to pc building so need a little help with choosing parts.
I was gonan build my first pc into a table and there are 2 things i need help with
1: what is the best pc case fan (value wise) with 2 or more fans
2: how high a cpu fan generally when mounted above the cpu and besides water cooling, is there a way i can cool my cpu without having the fan mounted above

E

Edwin Moreno

I would recommend the NZXT s340. Good case for the price and if you can get a good deal on it, it's definitely worth it. Has two stock fans that you can change out if you'd like as well as space in the front for up to two additional fans.

As for the heatsink, you need one above the CPU. The amount of space it takes depends on each individual heatsink. Some are bulky and some are low profile.

H

Henry Bret Henry

Don't use Linux as you OS, at least if you do, have you BIOS download on hand because you have to redownload your BIOS before you uninstall Linux or you will brick your motherboard

A

Andrew Liang

I was gonna build the pc into the table. Im building the thing from scratch so i can be really flexible with sizes

H

Henry Bret Henry

And make sure your CPU and graphics card are the same brand

A

Andrew Liang

I was gonna have an i7 7700k with 2 1080ti. That's fine right?

H

Henry Bret Henry

As long as the 1080ti is Intel compatible

A

Andrew Liang

Asus 1080ti strix should work with i7 7700k right?

H

Henry Bret Henry

I believe Asus is Intel based

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom