Contact advertising [email protected]

new phone or ssd to my asus x541uv laptop working purpose:: mainly i use my laptop...

A

Anjali Kulal

new phone or ssd to my asus x541uv laptop
working purpose:: mainly i use my laptop for Adobe photoshop,Adobe Illustrator,CorelDRAW,Adobe Indesign
#currectly_i_dont_have_cell_iam_using_my_brothers_phone
box say's lap has, 15.6-inch HD SLIM(Intel Core i5-6198DU/4GB DDR4 RAM /HDD 1TB 54R /Microsoft Windows 10 Professional/2GB 920MX Graphics)USB3.1-3.0 USB2.0
#shop_keeper_said_ssd_makes_lap_runs_faster

A

Anjali Kulal

D

Dragos Andronic

I would get a phone

M

Mike W. Mills

Get the SSD, it really makes a huge difference compared to any kinda mechanical hdd. :) And btw. you can have your brother's phone until you'll save some money to buy one, bet he's gonna be OK with that.. :)

G

Ganesh Kulal

Ssd.. or get phone and 4gb ram for lap.

G

Ganesh Kulal

I'd say Ssd.. or get phone and 4gb ram stick for lap.

S

Sameer Khan

Adding sdd will make quite big difference in booting window, loading screen,etc well I would suggest you to
Get a phone coz it's necessary then fucking ssd!and upgrade your ram to at least 8 and 12gb recommend in next time!

D

D'ganta Banikya

Buy that phone, and replace the RAM completely with higher capacity and frequency (at least 2400 Mhz if your lappy supports). By the way, RAM is very expensive these days. If you're not doing any video editing, 8GB is perfect. Good luck

D

David Quinn

If your phone works why replace it?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom