Contact advertising [email protected]

PC NEW CLUSTER. come join the DINORIDERS freshly wiped server friendly pvp server. if...

B

Bradley Chalmers

NEW CLUSTER. come join the DINORIDERS freshly wiped server friendly pvp server.
if you are after a differnt dino experience but think mods like extinction core a way over the top and silly then come join my cluser.

THe mod better dinos enhances most vanilla creatures to make them more useful trough out your playtrough.
with addinal creaturse mod installed it adds dozens of new creatures to the game. wanna tame a orca , hippo or a acrocanthosaur?

my cluster also has a bit of a twist that i thought makes the game a bit more exciting and gives players a reason to travel to other maps more often. certain vanilla and mod added creatures can only be found in certain maps. An example being that hte spino can only be found on the centre map while the rex rules the island. the 4 wyvern species are also split up with 2 being one on rag and the other 2 on SE.
cannot find a certain animal? try traveling to another map.

instead of spawning on the beach players will now spawn in the air with a parachute. similar to PUBG and Fortnite. spawning on beds how ever is the same.

Stargates are also included in this cluster. you can craft your own network of gates around the map and teleport once you are able to learn the engrams.
public stargates will be placed at obalisks to help with map traveling.

boss items are able to be transferred with the help of a ticket mod. this is needed as some items needed for boss battles can only be acquired on certain maps (spino sail only on centre)

flyers are allowed in caves along with building but please no blocking of resources and entrances.

1x Experience
5x egg hatch
10x maturation
2x cuddle
2x cuddlegrace
5x time
5xharvest with additional multipliers for black pearls

some other mods below
1 naturalism 2
2 medieval strucutres
3 medieval tavern
4 death helper
5 pet finder
6 bridge mod
7 light controller
8 structures plus
9 pillars plus
10 platfroms plus
11 eco stable
12 dino patrol system
13 saddle emporium
14 ticket transfer system.
15 utili skins
16 mud train one
hope to see some of you there.

The Island NEW CLUSTER. come join the DINORIDERS freshly wiped server friendly pvp server.
if you are after a differnt dino experience but think mods like extinction core a way over the top and silly then come join my cluser.

THe mod better dinos enhances most vanilla creatures to make them more useful trough out your playtrough.
with addinal creaturse mod installed it adds dozens of new creatures to the game. wanna tame a orca , hippo or a acrocanthosaur?

my cluster also has a bit of a twist that i thought makes the game a bit more exciting and gives players a reason to travel to other maps more often. certain vanilla and mod added creatures can only be found in certain maps. An example being that hte spino can only be found on the centre map while the rex rules the island. the 4 wyvern species are also split up with 2 being one on rag and the other 2 on SE.
cannot find a certain animal? try traveling to another map.

instead of spawning on the beach players will now spawn in the air with a parachute. similar to PUBG and Fortnite. spawning on beds how ever is the same.

Stargates are also included in this cluster. you can craft your own network of gates around the map and teleport once you are able to learn the engrams.
public stargates will be placed at obalisks to help with map traveling.

boss items are able to be transfered with hte help of a ticket mod. this is needed as some items needed for boss battles can only be aqquired on certain maps (spino sail only on centre)

flyers are allowed in caves along with building but please no blocking of resources and entrances.

1x Experience
5x egg hatch
10x maturation
2x cuddle
2x cuddlegrace
5x time
5xharvest with additional multipliers for black pearls

some other mods below
1 naturalism 2
2 medieval strucutres
3 medieval tavern
4 death helper
5 pet finder
6 bridge mod
7 light controller
8 structures plus
9 pillars plus
10 platfroms plus
11 eco stable
12 dino patrol system
13 saddle emporium
14 ticket transfer system.
15 utili skins
16 mud train one
hope to see some of you there.

The Island 120.153.6.11:7776

Scorched Earth 120.153.6.11:7776

Ragnarok 120.153.6.11:7775

Abberation 120.153.6.11:7779

The Centre 120.153.6.11:7778

T

Tiffany Smith

Im not a pvper but that dino on different maps thing is pretty neat.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom