Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Need high boosted server ragnarok or center preferred comment server name and stats

B

Blake Robins-Allen

Need high boosted server ragnarok or center preferred comment server name and stats

N

Nathan Isbell

We are currently looking for a few tribes to bring some more competition/fun to our brand new pc hosted Island and Ragnarok clustered/transferable servers! 32 slots EACH!

1st week PvE to get started, then Full-Time PvP with no offline raiding after!

5x harvesting with Slightly boosted XP, 10x Taming, 8x Maturation, and boosted Weight, slightly boosted player and Dino stats.

Join our Facebook page, and read the description for further details.

Xbox One
Server name is:
"Ark Ragnarok (TheIsland)"
And
"Ark Ragnarok (Ragnarok)"

Fb:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Amanda Germain

T

Tj Mueller

TheSaintsArk

R

Ramon Ramirez Jr.

X7 gathering
X20 taming
X60 egg hatch speed
X20m maturation
Currency shop being updated
Events throughout week
Fishing pond
Pvpve (if you want to be pve only please announce)
No rockets/c4 to prevent base wipe! Grenades are allowed

Nitrado host

B

Brandon Murdy

C

Chris Bader

Come join OutlawArkServer my FRESH Nitrado Rag server 10x pickup 20x taming 20x maturation on dinos with low food consumption. Inf weight along with boosted dino and player stats. Level 300 max dinos! Community center by vikings bay 2 bridge, brontos, diplos etc okay. There is a shop. Admins are pve. No starters.

R

Rach Marie

Are you trying to find THE PERFECT server for you?
A server you can FINALLY call your home? Well then you may have just stumbled onto the best post you've read in awhile! ✌
&
Are you tired of dedi/nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

⭐WELL, Our server POiSE is run by two mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? A crack in the surface that doesn't quite sure? Tell us. We will listen and find a solution that makes everyone happy

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x XP, BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING, HARVESTING
-12x TAMING
❌-8x MATURING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 - NO rules! x10 BOOSTED Drops'
❤

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)
Ryan2112 (Ryan)

⭐ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules.⭐

B

Blake Perez

A

Alyssa Ryan

E

Eric Meyer

Wyvern Wars gt Centreemoon

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom