Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Need help- is there anyway of keypad coding a door to prevent entry from everyone...

J

Jay Earl

Need help- is there anyway of keypad coding a door to prevent entry from everyone INCLUDING your own tribe? Although I have placed a keypad, coded the door and lock members can still gain access. How do I stop this if possible?

A

Aza Hoskins

Make it admin access only and only have urself as and trusted as admin or change the activation rank to 10 put urself in the top rank and anyone else u Don want want gain access to it put them on a lower ranking. Hope this helps

A

Aza Hoskins

There are some good videos on you tube about tribe management check em out dude

P

Pat Shuey

spot on awnser...

J

Jay Earl

Thanks. I've done all of that. Only admins use this base. But I want access only to me basically. The vids don't show you how to do that. So I'm asking is this possible?

S

Shane Dowsey

No any admin can access anything in tribe, that is why they are admins

J

Jay Earl

Thanks man. Guess I'm gonna have to tame another badger

M

Michael Lowry

I think they have a way to make it for personal pin codes

A

Austin Carter

If tribe is set to personal ownership then you can do this but other than that you cant

J

Jeff Schwartz

If tribe is set to personal owner pin codes will keep out admin. I do it with my tribe.

G

Gavin Finneran

Just be aware if you have this. Setting and so are your dinos also on this setting, your tribe will have to watch your dinos being eaten- all the settings have pros and cons tbf , it’s tribe dependent I think , but there’s good vids out there to like the guy up top said

J

John Tomas Stewart

Make structures personally owned, then only those with the pin can get in ... you may have to put a new pin pad down after changing it to personally owned so that it recognizes it ... same with the doors ... that's how my tribe did it without a rank system

J

Joseph Martin

You need to make personal pin codes and also you can build a secret base and just use sleeping bags so they can't spawn on your bed bear traps are activated by your tribe mates and i believe it tells you who set the traps off i think narc trap wires can be activated by tribe mates as well just haven't tested it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom