Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Need a RP server that's legit, I'm not naming names but I was on a server that was an...

B

Brittany Armstrong

Need a RP server that's legit, I'm not naming names but I was on a server that was an RP server and short story short and admin thought he can do whatever he wanted and Banned Me. So that being said please I would like a RP server that is legit that also has PVE bases and there as I am PVE I am not good with PVP I will say that I don't care how many people make fun of me for it.

B

Brittany Armstrong

Also FYI and that Community the owner band a person and the two other admins got pissed about it and I'm banned person. And it was back and forth like that until the owner got pissed and told them off and told them if they banned them again she would deadmin everybody. I think he still pissed about it

B

Brett Little

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

F

Fernando Rodriguez Vargas

M

Meghan Shumate

I've got a kingdom's role play server, main village is PVE, war every 6 weeks. All 3 Kingdom's are recruiting currently :)

E

Em May

If you are sick of putting countless hours into breeding and building only to find you were offline raided by immature twats, come and check out

ANCIENT KINGDOMS Prim + (100 nitrado based server)

+18

Xp. x5
Taming speed. x5
Harvest. x4
Water&food drain. x .4
Baby mature rate. x4
Dino and player weight x5

Light Roleplay Nitrado server with slightly boosted stats

PVE weekdays
PVP weekends

PVE zone for those who just want to build and breed but also partake in events

Really friendly admins and players, Facebook group chat is always full of banter

Join the Facebook group and check us out!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Katie Lynn Null

Good luck you guys. They don’t follow rules for shit and then have a cry baby story for everything.

B

Brandon Ackers

Ark of opness

A

Aaron Davy

I just started a server. Its a prim plus. Only a handful of us but no trolls. Everyones into building and such. Its pretty laid back. Lemme know if your interested

L

Leonard Church

Dude, same. PvP can suck a load. And I'd be interested in trying an RP server

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom